QMS - Coupling
EGA - QMS (EGA Couplings / Gas Analysis)
The QMS - quadrupole mass spectrometer coupling device is a state of the art mass spectrometer with a heated inlet system. The QMS is used for the analysis of volatile decompositions.
All Linseis instruments are especially designed to guarantee a user friendly operation of both the Thermal Analyzer and the Mass Spectrometer. A integrated Software solution is certainly available.
- Massnumbers: 100/200/300 amu
- Detector: Faraday and SEV (Channeltron)
- Vacuum system: Turbomolecular and Diaphragm pump (oil free)
- Heating: Adapter, heated capillary and QMS
- Couplings: DSC, TGA, STA, DIL by heated capillary
The Pulse-Analysis injects a exactly predetermined amount of liquid or gas into the Thermobalance (TGA) or Simultaneous Thermal Analyzer (STA). This enhances the measurement possibilities significantly: the MS or FTIR can now be calibrated. Out gassings can be quantified precisely with this method.