4 Samples - Research Dilatometer series
L75 PT Quattro (DIL Dilatometer)
This dilatometer is a very unique instrument, which was developed for customers which have to deal with a large amount of samples.
The Quattro Dilatometer is built up with four separate dilatometer measuring sensors, which can measure simultaneously either four separate samples at one time, or three separate samples against a reference standard.
That means, the productivity of the Quattro Dilatometer is three times as high as compared to the normally used dual push rod dilatometers. With a dual push rod dilatometer only one sample can be measured against the standard at each time.
Another feature included in this Quattro Dilatometer is called an automatic furnace lift mechanism. This feature automatically lifts the furnace at the end of each measurement without any operator interaction. This allows the user to insert new samples while the furnace is still cooling down, when a second or third furnace is mounted on the system the sample throughput can be even further increased significantly.
The Quattro Dilatometer uses a unique amplifier with automatic zero setting for all four samples. Furthermore there is a “manual push rod speed release” for each sample. With this feature all four samples can easily be changed and seated correctly for high accuracy measurements.
|Number of Samples:||4|
|Temperature range:||RT ... 1000/1400/1600°C|
|Heating/cooling rates:||0.01 K/min ... 50 K/min (dependent on furnace)|
|Sample holders:||fused silica|
|Sample length:||max. 50 mm|
|Sample diameter:||max. 7 mm|
|Measuring range:||500/5000 µm|
|Atmospheres:||inert, oxidizing, static/dynamic|
All LINSEIS thermo analytical instruments are PC controlled. The individual software modules exclusively run under Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. The complete software consists of 3 modules: temperature control, data acquisition and data evaluation. The 32 bit software incorporates all essential features for measurement preparation, execution, and evaluation of a Dilatometer measurement. Thanks to our specialists and application experts, LINSEIS was able to develop comprehensive easy to understand user friendly application software.
- Program capable of text editing
- Data security in case of power failure
- Thermocouple break protection
- Repetition measurements with minimum parameter input
- Evaluation of current measurement
- Curve comparison up to 32 curves
- Storage and export of evaluations
- Export and import of data ASCII
- Data export to MS Excel
- Multi-methods analysis (DSC TG, TMA, DIL, etc.)
- Zoom function
- 1 and 2 derivation
- Programmable gas control
- Statistical evaluation package
- Free scaling
- Glass transition and softening point evaluation
- Softening point detection with automatic software controlled system shut down
- Display of relative/absolute shrinkage or expansion curves
- Presentation and calculation of technical / physical expansion coefficient
- Rate Controlled Sintering (RCS) Software
- Sinter process evaluation
- Semiautomatic evaluation functions
- Several system correction features
- Automatic zero point adjustment
- Sample preparation devices
- Different types (designs/materials) of sample holders
- Vernier calipers for online input of the sample length
- Selection of Gas Boxes for up to 4 gases